Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lay one on me!

How many of you remember Foghorn Leghorn?? He's my, Ah say, he's my absolute FAVORITE cartoon character. Character, that is. I could watch those cartoons over and over. Love him!


Lay one, Ah say, lay one on me, BOY! This stamp is from Art Impressions and the beer mug image is from The Digi Shack. I stamped my rooster onto some Papertrey Ink CS and colored him with my Copics. I sponged around the edges with some Colorbox chalk ink and then matted the image with some SU Soft Suede. I stitched around the edges and used some dimensionals to pop it up from the card base. The card base is SU Chocolate Chip that I scored to resemble chicken wire. You can click on the image and see the detail up close. I printed the beer mug image and colored it with my Copics too! I cut it out and popped it up with dimensionals along with the sentiment. I tied some striped grosgrain ribbon around the bottom and that finishes, Ah say that finishes it up! Now looka here son, leave me a comment below and tell me whatcha think. What's keepin ya, I can't hold my breath forevah! Pay attention BOY!

Ya'll come back now, ya hear??

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Art Impressions; Digital Image - The Digi Shack; CS - SU Chocolate Chip & Soft Suede, Papertrey Ink; Copics; Ribbon; Colorbox Chalk Ink

5 comments:

  1. I love the scored lines. This is the perfect guy card. You out did yourself.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. I like the scored lines also. Love your Foghorn comments and yes I remember him.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. jeannie my grandson is 8 he just thought your rooster was so funny he wanted to know how you did it linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's cute. I like his smile. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!! So funny and the perfect card for a guy!! Your coloring is fantastic and I LOVE your idea with the hand/beer mug! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!