Thursday, August 20, 2009

Happy Harvest





These are a few of my Autumn cards. I used Papertrey Ink's Vintage Picnic set. This set is so awesome. I just love it. There are several baskets in the set and all sorts of things to put in them. You can check it out here.













I stamped my pumpkins first onto some Papertrey Ink CS and then masked the smaller pumpkins to stamp the basket. I colored the images with my Copics and then cut them out with my Nesties. Each card is a little different but they pretty much all use the same components.








The DP is from Papertrey Ink as well. I picked it up at CHA along with this stamp set. I'm so glad I did. I don't have much Fall themed paper and this paper pack is perfect. For two of the cards I used the Nestie tags for the stamped sentiment and added some ribbon and buttons. Satin ribbon was used on the card above. I shaded around the image with some Colorbox chalk ink and stitched around the edges of each card. Leave a comment below and let me know which one is your favorite. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamp - Papertrey Ink Vintage Picnic; DP - Papertrey Ink; CS- SU Soft Suede, Papertrey Ink; Copics; Nestibilities; Ribbon; Buttons; Adhesive lace - K & Company

6 comments:

  1. I love fall. Your cards have got me in the mood to pull my fall decoration out.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the papers and the stamps. Your coloring is awesome, as usual.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkins and the shading on the baskets. The big bow is a nice touch. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful - each one is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanie, this is gorgeous! I just found your blog today and am enjoying your work...it's fabulous! I'll be back! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!