Saturday, August 1, 2009

Elzybell Hugs!


Isn't this a sweet image? I just love Elzybells stamps. They are so cute and Elizabeth is so FAST with shipping, even from the UK!
I stamped the image using my Momento Tuxedo Black ink pad and colored with my Copics. I shaded the background with my Lyra pencils and Gamsol. I cut out and embossed both the image and the black CS mat with my classic oval and scalloped oval Nesties. This paper is from the Cosmo Cricket, Hello Sunshine paper pack. I added a strip of red CS and some polka dot ribbon to finish it off. Pretty simple but pretty cute, huh?

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Elzybells; Copics; Lyra Pencils; DP-Cosmo Cricket "Hello Sunshine"; Nestabilites; Ribbon; CS-White, Black & Red

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Great job. Had a great time at CHA yesterday.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey to my favorite sister-in-law! What can I say, but each card is unique and I love it. the two girls are so cute! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so sweet, I love how all of the colors work together. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my B-day card, I showed it off at work. Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!