Sunday, August 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

I made this little card for a friend of mine's little girl. Today is her 1st birthday! She is such a doll too! She has the prettiest eyes you've ever seen. You just wanta pick her up and squeeze her when you see her, she's just that cute.
This stamp set is from Close to My Heart and I've had it forever and have never used it. Hmmmm, does that clue you in on how many I have. Yup, too many!! (Nah, what am I sayin', you can NEVER have TOO many!) {he-he}


So I stamped my little EWE onto some SU Kraft CS and colored her with my Koh-i-noor pencils. These pencils are terrific for coloring on darker cardstocks and the color is really dense. I have the set of 24 and I wish they had more colors but this set is a nice one to add to your collection for sure. The patterned paper is from K&Company and I just picked it up from Michaels using my 40% off coupon. Man, I love those coupons!! Using my circle Nesties I cut a circle out of the patterned paper and then cut another with my Scalloped Nesties. The scalloped edged circle is actually the back side of this paper. The whole paper pack is double sided, which I love. I used some SU dimensionals to lift the patterned paper off of the card base so it has a nice 3D look to it. I finished it off by printing the sentiment and adding a button and a bow. A cutie patootie card for a cutie patootie little girl. Happy Birthday Sam!

Supplies:
Stamp-Close to My Heart; DP-K&Company; Nestabilities; Ribbon-Martha Stewart; Koh-i-noor pencils, Button

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I love that little lamb. Have a great day.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sheep's face, so cute. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the window idea.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam just loved her card! (mom did to!) Everyone who saw it thought it was to cute, great job :) Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewe are the best, great colors. Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!