Friday, August 7, 2009

Bellarific Friday Sketch

It's Friday!! Hoot-hoot!! Don't ya loooovve Fridays??? I do, I do, I do!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


Here is my card for the Bellarific Friday Sketch. This sketch is by Paula and I think my design turned out FABULOUS! Don't you?



You gotta love Stella. She's my favorite image from StampingBella. I have just about ALL the Stella's. She's such a cutie! Ok, so I stamped my "Spoooky Stella" onto some SU Very Vanilla and colored her with my Copics. I used some chalk ink to sponge around the edges of her and cut her out with my square Nestie. The card base is SU Basic Black and the DP is from Flair Designs. I embossed the cardstock on the bottom half with my Cuttlebug embossing folder "spiderweb" and then used some light gray chalk ink to go over the raised embossed web so it would stand out more. You can click on the image and see the detail of the embossing folder. I also used my Martha Stewart border punch (fence) on the top edge of the same piece and then tied some Jillibean Soup ribbon around the middle. And to add a little bling to Stella, I added some Glamour Dust to her wand and crown. Can't have her going out without some SPAH'KLE, now can we?? The phrases are actually rub ons from Making Memories. On our way to CHA last week, my friends asked me about CB embossing folders and rub ons. I thought to myself, I haven't used either in I don't know how long. So, Linda and Cathy, this is for YOU! Nothing like dragging out some of those OLDIES but GOODIES, huh? Ok, leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of my first Halloween card and I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!

Supplies:

Rubber Stamp-StampingBella; DP-Flair Designs; CS-SU Very Vanilla & Basic Black; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder "Spider Web"; ColorBox Chalk Ink; Ribbon-Jillibean Soup; Punch-Martha Stewart Border "Fence"; Copics

6 comments:

  1. Love it. She is so cute.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. That spiderweb embossing folder is a great addition to the black section. Great job on the coloring. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Jeanie! Loved that sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spooky card.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spider web in the background of the card. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, the background is perfect! Stella is so cute. Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!