Tuesday, August 18, 2009

May Christmas GET ALL OVER YOU!!

{He-he} How many of you have a sweater like this somewhere in your closet??? Now, tell the truth... I LOVE the holidays and I guess I'm one of those people who likes to WEAR them too! I know, I know, but ya gotta love us right? Yeah, you're smiling... I can see it..


For those of you keeping track, this is Christmas card #7. I got this little festive lady over at Art Impressions and stamped her onto some PaperTrey Ink CS and colored her with my Copics. I matted her with the reverse side of this DP from American Crafts and the card base is the New Leaf from PaperTrey Ink. I stitched around the edges and tied on some Jillibean Soup ribbon. I printed the sentiment and used a few dimensionals to pop it up. I added some Stickles to ALL her bells {she's wearing a slew of them, let me tell ya!} and that finishes her up.
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la!!
Leave a comment below and tell me about YOUR favorite Christmas sweater.

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Art Impressions; DP - American Crafts; Ribbon - Jillibean Soup; Copics; Stickles

4 comments:

  1. I just love her.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cuuuute! I love it. Great job on the coloring. Yes, I love the Christmas sweaters and t-shirts also. I have a favorite black sweater with poinsettias on it. Have a great day.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this isn't a blown out christmas lady! I hate to say I am one of those too! She is so cute, even her dog. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her. This is going to be me with my new Christmas purse, I wonder where I can get a shirt like that for Lily.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!