Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Multi Tasking #2

Wow, can you believe it's August already? This year is just zooming by. My husband gets so excited when August comes because to him, it means FOOTBALL. {Good grief} Oh well, more time to stamp for me and that's a BIG WOO-HOO in my book!


You may remember this sentiment from a previous card I did for a co-worker back in June. You can see that card here. A friend of mine saw it and asked if I would make her Mom one with this same sentiment but wanted to know if I had an old woman to put on it instead. I'm thinking, surely you jest!! Do I have any old women stamps??? Seriously!!

Ok, so here's the FEMALE version. Love this little lady, don't you? She's from, none other than, Art Impressions. I think I own their entire Golden Oldies line. Hey, what's the point in a collection if ya don't have 'em all, right? This little lady is stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black and colored with my Copics. I matted her with some SU Kraft and Night of Navy CS and stitched around the edge. The DP is from Arctic Frog and matted with Night of Navy that I punched with my Fiskars Apron Lace border punch. I stitched the edge and then tied some SU Kraft taffeta ribbon around the piece. I added a filligree brad and then mounted to the SU Kraft card base. I really like the navy and kraft together. I might have to use this combination for some Christmas cards. Ok, that about does it for me today. Don't forget to leave a comment below and let me know what you think. Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp-Art Impressions; CS-SU Kraft & Night of Navy; Ribbon-SU Kraft Taffeta; Brad-SU Filligree; Punches-SU Word Window & Fiskars Apron Lace

4 comments:

  1. I love the curlers in her hair!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love that color combo also. The ribbon & filigree brad are a great touch. I know your friend will love it. Have a great day.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her dress! I also like the "lace-like" border. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. TOO funny! She's adorable and love how you colored her!!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!