Monday, August 3, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 76


Good Monday morning! I hope you all had a terrific weekend. I thought I'd try another sketch challenge this week. Here is the sketch by Taylor VanBruggen, from Taylored Expressions.

I purchased this cute little stamp set on my last trip to Michael's. They're from Recollections. I'd never seen them before but there were quite a few sets to choose from. Needless to say, I bought several sets on that trip, shocking huh? I started my card with SU Chocolate Chip for my base and stitched on some patterned paper from DCWV Pet's Stack. I stamped my CRAZY COOL cat onto some PaperTrey Ink cardstock with Momento Tuxedo Black and colored him with my Copics. I used both my circle and scalloped circle Nesties and popped them up with some dimensionals. I used my SU scalloped border punch along the bottom and tied a bow to finish it off. Ok, leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

Have a purrrrrrrfect day!

Supplies:
Stamp-Recollections; DP-DCWV Pet's Stack; CS-SU Chocolate Chip; Punch-SU Scalloped Border; Ribbon-American Crafts; Embossing Folder-Cuttlebug ; Nestabilities; Copics

6 comments:

  1. He's so cute. Love the colors on this one. TFS
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cutie!!
    kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out just as cute as I thought it would. LOVE IT!!!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love cats, so I really like this one, it has a fall look to it too! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, I love the colors. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is sooo cute, great paper colors too. Teresa

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!