Monday, August 24, 2009

Halloween Tip #25

Ok, do you not just LOVE this card??? Oh my gosh, I have this HUGE grin on my face each time I look at it. That's SO me and my BIG brother. What a little ANGEL I was {he-he}! Spoiled rotten is more like it. I'm the baby so my older brother and sister ALWAYS had to take me wherever they went and I know they hated it. I can remember them saying, "Mom, do I have to take her?" {ahhhh, the benefits of being the baby!}


This little image is from Eat Cake Graphics. I stamped it onto Papertrey Ink's Rustic Cream CS and colored it with my Copics. My daughter thought the little girl needed to look like she had a costume on, so she thought an Angel would be perfect. Ya know, like she didn't do anything wrong!! So I drew on some angel wings behind her. I added some Glamour Dust to them so they'd spah-kul too! I matted the image onto some SU Basic Black and stitched around the edges. The DP is from My Minds Eye (one of my favorite paper companies) and the dotted paper on the bottom is actually the reverse side of the skulls on the top. And of course I saved the BEST for last - check out that border punch would ya?? Is that AWESOME or what? I was so excited when I got this. My daughter found it for me at Michaels. Woo-hoo! It's just perfect on this card too! Loveeeee it! Leave a comment below and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Eat Cake Graphics; Copics; CS - Papertrey Ink, Stamping Up; DP- My Minds Eye; Border Punch - Martha Stewart

7 comments:

  1. Nice wings! I have not ever had this problem... weird? Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the mice!!! To cool.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute. I like they saying. Great job on the coloring and the wings. I like Jessica's comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ECG! Their images are so quirky! You did a great job on this card. The coloring is great & I really like the subdued dp choices. Oh & the mouse bp rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and SO true!! I am the baby of my family as well and am pretty sure I've done this to my brother at one point or another :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the little mice below the picture. Just too cute of the little girl looking so sweet. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was a little sister too! And my sister used to hate taking me trick or treating cause I'd go inside people's houses and make myself at home - back in the day where your neighbors were safe. But bless her heart, she took me anyway. I'll have to remember to thank her for doing that.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!