Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ok Santa, we're ready!!

Heeeeeeerrrrrre's Christmas card #6!! Yippeee!! Isn't this the cutest stamp? I just loved it when I saw it at Hobby Lobby last year. I couldn't wait to use it.


I started with a square card base in SU Very Vanilla. Say, what's with me and all these square cards lately??? Go figure??? I kinda like them though, they give me a little extra room on some of these bigger stamps. I stamped my little guys onto some SU Very Vanilla, colored them with my Copics and matted them with a piece of SU Real Red. The patterned paper is from My Minds Eye and is matted with SU Real Red as well. I sitched around the edges of both pieces and then tied on some of this yummy new SU polka dot ribbon. Isn't it cute? Ok, be sure to leave a comment below and I hope you all have a great day!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Stampabilities; CS - SU Very Vanilla & Real Red; DP- My Minds Eye; Copics; Ribbon - SU Polka Dot Grosgrain

4 comments:

  1. I love red for christmas and the polka dots is what makes the card for me. Awesome Job!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, this is cute. Love those silly reindeers. Great job on the coloring.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the imposter with the red nose. I'm also ready for Santa!!! Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!