Friday, August 21, 2009

You're Outta This World!


Happy Friday everyone! This is my submission to the Bellarific Friday Challenge. Whadaya think? You likeeeee?? I LOVEEEE!!! I used Kenya Ketto from Stamping Bella and I colored her with my Copics. I cut her out and mounted her with dimensionals onto this Earth image for my "outta this world" theme. I used my Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the black CS in the background and then I used my Gelly Roll glitter pen to add the stars inside each embossed circle so it would look like space. You can click on the image for a closer look, if you like. The Earth image is matted with some Bazzil Bling cut with my inverted scalloped Nesties and I used more Bazzil Bling for the card base as well. I picked this ribbon up at Walmart ages ago and I thought it went perfectly with this color scheme. I finished dressing up little Kenya by adding some black glitter to her hair and some glitter to her wand. I used my SU small oval punch for the printed sentiment and that completes my challenge submission. Don't forget to leave a comment below and I hope you all have a weekend that's OUTTA THIS WORLD!!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamp - Stamping Bella; Earth Image - SMJ Desings; CS - Bazzil Bling, SU Basic Black; Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug; Nestabilities; Copics; Glitter - Martha Stewart; Ribbon

9 comments:

  1. I love her hair. She is sooo cute. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a good earth day card also. Love it.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and creative. I like what you have done with this card.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought this card was amazing when I saw it on Em's blog! I had to stop by & give you some kuddos. It really is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card, the colors are so pretty and so much detail. It is so unique, love it!!! Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really amazing..I would have *never* come up with this, but I love the theme, the layout, all that glitter. Fabulous job, Jeanie!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've admired your creations before, but this card is soooo freakin cool! Saw it first at Bloggabella, but had to jump to your blog & comment. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw your card on blogabella and I had to hop over and comment - it is amazing! So creative and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT WORK! I saw this on Em's blog and had to come and give you some love girl this is AMAZING. You're a great talent.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!