Friday, August 14, 2009

It's Bellarific Friday!!

TGIF!! Woo-hoo!! And it's a Bellarific Friday too?? Yay!!
Here is my submission to Shannan's sketch below.


I pulled out my Stella stamps again and found this one with her holding a shopping bag. And then the 'ol noggin' started to think, "hey, that could work as a Trick or Treat bag now couldn't it?" So, I pulled out my Micron pen and it's a Trick or Treat bag now! Hmmph! I stamped Stella onto some SU Kraft CS and colored her with my Copics. I added some Stickles to her wand and crown and cut her out using my classic and scalloped oval Nesties. While leaving the Nestie in place, I sponged a little chalk ink around the edges. I think this gives a nice little edge to the stamped image. The card base is SU Kraft and the DP is from Cosmo Cricket that was matted with SU Basic Black. Of course I couldn't resist the urge to stitch around the edges, so I did that too! The two matted layers are separated with some dimensionals which always makes for a nice 3D look. I then punched a 1/4" hole next to Stella and threaded some ribbon through, and that finishes Stella the Trick or Treater, who's coming to a door near YOU!! Bwah-ha-ha-ha!! {Ding-dong!}
Leave me a comment below and have a great Friday!

Supplies:
Rubber Stamps; Stamping Bella; CS - SU Kraft & Basic Black; Nestabilities; DP - Cosmo Cricket; Copics; Ribbon; Brads; Stickles

6 comments:

  1. I think she makes an adorable "trick or treater".
    Great job coloring her.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even when I don't comment, I peek every day. Love this Halloween bella..just a super job with a cute Halloween card! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just to cute. I love the plaid paper.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the orange and black design you did and the cute little shopping bag. You know that is me, with the shopping bag, hehe. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper and Stella looks like she is having soooo much fun, great job in getting the lines lined up. Teresa(Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Stella. I like the colors also. Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!