Sunday, August 16, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge 78



Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful relaxing Sunday. I made this little card today for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge this week. Not too bad huh? This stamp is from My Favorite Things. The set is called "Can ya dig it" Such cute images in this set!! I have quite a few of their stamp sets and LOVE each and every one! I stamped the image onto some Papertrey Ink CS and colored her with my Copics. The DP is from Chatterbox and I used my Martha Stewart fence border punch on some white CS and placed it between the two layers of DP. Kind of gives it a "garden-ee" touch don't ya think? I stitched around the edges of both pieces and used a few dimensionals to lift the image off the DP. I finished it off with some simple 1/4" grosgrain ribbon and there you have it! Have a great rest of the day!

Supplies:
Stamp - My Favorite Things; DP - Chatterbox; Punch - Martha Stewart Border Punch; Ribbon; Copics

6 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love your coloring! Fun dp and colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. It reminds me when I was litte. Great Grandma Jackson was showing me how to stitch those litte dutch girls on a quilt.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. Good job on the coloring and use of the sketch.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card, I love the fence in the background. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and the softness of the card, very dainty looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love everything about this. The colors you used, the patterned paper, and the image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!