Saturday, August 1, 2009

TCP Tuesday 69

Hey there!! So how'z your weekend going? Mine is fantastic! This is my submission to The Cat's Pajamas' Color Challenge, with hostess Jen del Muro. This is my first TCP Color Challenge so I'm really excited.


I decided to use the Clearly Swanky "Havin' a Pow Wow" set. I just love this set. I stamped my images onto the SU Very Vanilla and colored with my Copics. I did some shading with my Lyra pencils as well and then stitched around the edges. The card base is SU Kraft and the patterned paper is from K & Company. The little plaid ribbon is one of my many finds yesterday at CHA, it's from PaperTrey Ink!! I think it turned out SUPER DUPER cute. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think? Hope you have a great day!

Supplies:
Stamp-The Cat's Pajamas; CS-SU Kraft & Very Vanilla; Copics; Lyra Colored Pencils; Ribbon-Papertrey Ink; Brads; Punch- Fiskars

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I like the saying. Love the colors and great job on the coloring.
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. You know cats are my favorite, and coloring is awesome.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! I like the cat's baby she's so cute. Good Luck. Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of Road Runner cartoons for some reason.
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanie, this is such an FABULOUS scene you created here and great use of the colors in the challenge; really like the stitching that enhances the look of this card and your coloring of the images is so NICELY done! :)

    ReplyDelete

I just love hearing from da hens!! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Cluckity-cluck!